Industrial and Systems Engineering
|Office:||CoRE Building, Room 224|
DARPA – Young Faculty Award, 2016
Best Paper Award, International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Risk, Maintenance and Safety Engineering, 2015
Top 10 Best Paper Award, ASME – Design Automation Conference, 2015
Best Paper Award, ASME – Design Automation Conference, 2013
Top 10 Best Paper Award, ASME – Design Automation Conference, 2011
Best Paper Award, ASME – Design Automation Conference, 2008
IISE, Senior Member
1. Chen X., Xi Z., Jing P., A Unified Framework for Evaluating Supply Chain Reliability and Resilience, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 2017.
2. Xi Z., Pan H., Yang R.J., Time dependent model bias correction for model based reliability analysis, Structural Safety, Vol. 66: 74-83, 2017.
3. Xi, Z., Jing, R., Lee, C., and Hayrapetyan, M., Recent Research on Battery Diagnostics, Prognostics, and Uncertainty Management, Advances in Battery Manufacturing, Service, and Management Systems, IEEE Series on Systems Science, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2016.
4. Pan, H., Xi, Z., and Yang, R.J., Model Uncertainty Approximation Using a Copula-based Approach for Reliability Based Design Optimization, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2016.
5. Xi, Z., and Yang, R.J., Reliability Analysis with Model Uncertainty Coupling with Parameter and Experiment Uncertainties: A Case Study of 2014 V&V Challenge Problem, ASME Journal of Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification, 1(1): 011005, 2016.
6. Xi, Z., Youn, B.D., Jung, B.C., and Yoon, J.T., Random field modeling with insufficient field data for probability analysis and design, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, Vol. 51(3): 599-611, 2015.
7. Jing, R., Xi, Z., Yang, X.G., and Decker, E., A Systematic Framework for Battery Performance Estimation Considering Model and Parameter Uncertainties, International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, Vol. 5 009, pages 10, 2014.
8. Xi, Z., Jing, R., Wang, P., and Hu, C., A Copula-based sampling method for data-driven prognostics, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 132: 72-82, 2014.